Silk Care Instructions
How to care for your Artuma silk scarf
• Best option is to use a clothes steamer to freshen and clean your silk scarf and remove any folds.
• Dry clean, if necessary.
• You can use an iron carefully. Lay the scarf flat, reverse side up and cover the scarf with another piece of fabric. Lightly mist the fabric and scarf with water. Select ‘silk setting’ on your iron or a low heat. Carefully press the iron onto the fabric covering your silk scarf and run the iron from top to bottom. Lay the scarf flat on a towel afterwards, if slightly damp.
• Please beware: too much water from steaming/misting can leave water marks.
How to clean your Artuma silk mask
• HANDWASH ONLY. Gently hand wash using luke warm water and mild, non-alkaline detergent similar to baby shampoo or silk detergent.
• Do not soak for longer than 5 minutes.
• Hang in a cool, ventilated place to dry and keep away from direct sunlight.
• Don’t machine wash.
• Do not wash with alkaline detergent or soap.