Silk Care Instructions
How to care for your Artuma silk scarf
• Preferably use a clothes steamer to freshen and clean your silk scarf and remove folds.
• Dry clean if necessary.
• To remove folds using an iron, mist the scarf with water until damp. Lay the scarf flat, reverse side up and cover the scarf with another piece of fabric. Select ‘silk setting’ on your iron or a low heat. Carefully press the iron onto the fabric covering your silk scarf and run the iron from top to bottom. Lay the scarf flat on a towel afterwards, if still damp to dry.
How to clean your Artuma silk mask
• Gently hand wash using warm water (below 30 degrees) and mild, non-alkaline detergent similar to baby shampoo or silk detergent. Do not wash with alkaline detergent or soap.
• Soak in water no longer than 5 minutes
• Don’t machine wash
• Hang in a cool, ventilated place to dry
• Keep away from direct sunlight